Why Should I Consign?

It's fast and easy. We handle all aspects of the sales process. From listing to photography, packing, shipping , research, etc. We are a full service business. All we need from our consignors are great items. Sit back and let the checks roll in!

Get Started

Write something in this area.

Thank You For Your Inquiry!

Your message has been sent successfully, I will to respond within 24 hours.

eBay Consignment FAQ'S

Who determines price?

Price is determined using values for comparable completed items in the last 60 days.

Both listing agent and consignor determine price. Most items are listed in the Buy it Now or best offer format to expedite sales. Coins and currency are offered at auction.

Nothing is listed without consent from both and a signed contract.

Who pays Shipping & Insurance?

Usually I pay shipping on small items. I pay insurance. Shipping for larger items is paid by the buyer.

I sell in the US and select countries using the eBay Global Shipping Program.

Can an item sell for lower than the opening bid?

Absolutely not, unless we decide to change it.

What do you charge?

eBay charges me about 15% to sell items on there site, I charge 25% =40% You keep the rest 60%. There are no additional fees of any kind.

How long do auctions run?

Buy it Now and Best Offers run until cancelled. Auction listings run 7 days.

What happens if an item does not sell?

I can return it to you, adjust the price or try again.